This eCourse consists of two module. Module 1 outlines the investment management process and the passive or active strategies employed by portfolio managers to achieve their investment objectives.
Module 2 looks at the primary and secondary markets for Eurobonds, the participants in these markets and the reasons why they are active in these markets.
On completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the concept of passive and active bond portfolio management
- Develop the strategies needed to manage a bond portfolio
- List the different types of Eurobond issuers and explain why they issue these securities
- Outline the process for issuing Eurobonds in the primary market
- List the different types of Eurobond investors, explain why they invest in these securities and describe the secondary market trading conventions for Eurobonds
Module 1: Bond Strategies - Fundamentals
Topic 1: The Investment Management Process
Topic 2: Passive Bond Strategies
Topic 3: Active Bond Strategies
Module 2: Eurobonds - Issuing & Investing
Topic 1: Eurobond Issuers
Topic 2: The Issuing Process
Topic 3: Investing in Eurobonds