One hallmark of a successful firm is the ability to plan for and effectively respond to disasters or other unexpected events. This course provides you with an overview of the benefit of Business Continuity Management (BCM) and your role and responsibilities during an emergency or major incident.
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Identify the risks that can impact your firm’s operations
- Explain the benefits of BCM
- Apply BCM strategies to mitigate common threats facing businesses
- Identify your BCM role and responsibilities
- Benefits and Threats
- Roles and Responsibilities