This course will give you insights into the infrastructure, functions and roles in a fund and its interaction with its service providers.
By the end of this course, you should be able to understand:
- How hedge funds are structured
- Some popular strategies
- Who invests in hedge funds
- Who does what both internally and externally
- Technology aspects of running a fund
- What can go wrong
- Characteristics of a Hedge Fund
- Structure of a Hedge Fund
- Popular Hedge Fund Strategies
- Who Invests in Hedge Funds?
- The Hedge Fund Ecosystem
- Who Does What in a Hedge Fund
- Typical Technology Architecture
- What Can Go Wrong?