This eCourse is part of the HKEX Listing Rules e-training course series which covers major topics related to listed issuers’ obligations. It introduces the notifiable transactions requirements under the Listing Rules. It also explains the classification of and requirements applicable to different types of notifiable transactions, the exceptions, and other specific requirements.
By the end of this eCourses, you will be able to:
- Understand the notification transactions requirements
- Classify the different types of notifiable transactions
- Explain the exceptions and other specific requirements
- Classification of, and requirements applicable to, acquisition by listed issuers
3. Other types of Notifiable Transactions
- Financial assistance
- Formation of joint venture
- Revenue transactions
- Qualified property acquisitions
- Qualified aircraft leasing activities
5. Other Specific Requirements
Who Should Attend
This eCourse is primarily targeted at listed companies’ directors, management and compliance staff, market practitioners and professionals.
Staff of Corporate Member: HKD75