This course provides you with an understanding of business ethics and tools and knowledge you need to identify and deal appropriately with ethical workplace issues.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Define what ethical behaviour means to you and your firm
- Recognise the consequences of unethical decisions
- Identify any obligations placed up you and your firm in relation to ethical best practices
- Assess the ethical risks in day-to-day situations
- Interpret business ethics concepts in order to make responsible decisions
- Recall what to do when an ethical question arises or you observe misconduct
- Introduction and Background
- How Do We Define Ethical Behaviour?
- Code of Conduct
- Making the Right Decision
- Putting Ethics into Practice
- Social Media