This is Unit 8 of the training programme in pursuing the “Trust Training Certificate”.
It consists of one module – Module 12: Other Types of Estate Planning Trusts and Their Uses.
For the topics to cover, please refer to the content section below.
Other Types of Estate Planning Trusts and Their Uses:
- Accumulation and maintenance
- Non-charitable purpose (including STAR trusts)
- Business trusts
- VISTA / LST / SISTA with case studies
- Trust combined with a limited partnership with case studies
- Foreign grantor trusts with case studies and comparisons with other jurisdictions
Who Should Attend
The course is primarily targeted to those who would like to pursue “Trust Training Certificate” in order to apply for the Hong Kong Trustees’ Association Certified Trust Practitioner™ designation.
It is also relevant to those who would like to gain a solid understanding of the course subject matter.