This is Unit 19 of the training programme in pursuing the “Trust Training Certificate”.
It consists of one module – Module 28: Collective Investment Schemes – Part 1 Private Arrangements.
For the topics to cover, please refer to the content section below.
The nature and use of Collective Investment Schemes (“CIS”) in form of:
- Unit trust (“UT”)
- Open-ended fund companies (“OFC”)
- Private funds (Cayman) (“PF”)
in respect of the followings:
- Regulations and regulatory requirements in respect of private placement and differences (comparison of jurisdictions HK vs Cayman)
- Parties to each
- Trustee and directors’ duties thereto
- Licensing and restrictions
- Important drafting provisions
- General administrative requirements
Who Should Attend
The course is primarily targeted to those who would like to pursue “Trust Training Certificate” in order to apply for the Hong Kong Trustees’ Association Certified Trust Practitioner™ designation.
It is also relevant to those who would like to gain a solid understanding of the course subject matter.