The ESG Reporting requirements, which the listed companies need to comply with since July 2020, were summarised in the seminar. In addition, it highlights how to review ESG reports issued by companies in order to facilitate investors’ decision on green investment. With green finance becomes a hot topic in recent years, and regulators focus on the disclosure standard of green or ESG funds, the development trend of green finance and disclosure requirements on green or ESG funds were also discussed.
By the end of the eSeminar, you will be able to:
• Understand the ESG reporting requirements
• Better understand how to review ESG reports
• Gain insights on green finance
• Understand the disclosure requirements of green or ESG funds
1. ESG reporting disclosure requirements on:
- Reporting timeline
2. Key points to note when reviewing ESG reports
3. The concept of green finance
4. Development trend of green finance
5. Disclosure requirements of green or ESG funds regarding:
- Fund information
- Investment strategy
- Exclusion policy
Who Should Attend
- Senior management of listed companies
- Licensed and regulated persons
- Fund managers
Instructor / Speaker
Melissa has clients in a wide spectrum of industries including the public sector, energy and resources, real estate development, construction, hotels, advertising, telecommunications, manufacturing and retail.
Melissa is a regular speaker for professional associations on topics relating to ESG reporting, risk management, corporate governance and internal audit. Melissa was the key member of a project for the development of a Corporate Governance Toolkit for the HKIoD, conducting numerous related workshops and pilot coaching sessions. She has also contributed to the development and drafting of a corporate governance guide for use by small and medium enterprises published by the Efficiency Unit. In addition, she also led a survey on NGO financial reserve for the Hong Kong Council of Social Service. In addition, she is the member of the Governance Nomination and Development Committee of the Hong Kong Red Cross.
Staff of Corporate Member: HKD150