This eCourse consists of three modules on AI applications.
Module 1 provides a high-level overview of the role that AI can play in credit analysis and credit decisions. Making credit decisions relies on careful analysis of all relevant information. Artificial intelligence (AI) systems can help make the process of credit risk analysis more efficient, accurate, and effective.
Module 2 provides a high-level overview of the role that AI can play in fraud detection and compliance. For financial companies, identifying fraud and managing compliance processes are key tasks that must be performed efficiently and effectively. Fortunately, AI systems have the potential to make these tasks easier, cheaper, and better.
Module 3 provides a high-level overview of the role that AI can play in wealth and asset management. Wealth and asset management firms increasingly rely on AI and ML systems to support their operations and make their services more efficient and effective. Technological tools can help wealth managers lower their client acquisition and servicing costs and improve their ability to provide personalized portfolios. They can also help asset managers with asset selection, portfolio optimization, and other core functions.
On completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Recognize the role artificial intelligence (AI) systems can play in credit decisions and credit risk analysis
- Identify regulatory and ethical concerns associated with the use of AI in credit decisions and credit risk analysis
- Identify the role that artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) can play in fraud detection
- Define how AI and ML can support compliance processes
- List the limitations of fraud detection and compliance AI systems
- Identify the role of artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) in wealth management
- Define how AI and ML can support asset management operations, including asset selection and portfolio optimization
Module 1 - AI Applications – Credit Risk
Topic 1: Credit Risk & AI Systems
Topic 2: AI Uses & Limitations
Module 2 - AI Applications – Fraud & Compliance
Topic 1: AI & Fraud Detection
Topic 2: AI & Compliance
Topic 3: AI Limitations
Module 3 - AI Applications – Wealth & Asset Management
Topic 1: Wealth & Asset Management Overview
Topic 2: Wealth Management
Topic 3: Asset Management
Type 2 - Dealing in futures contracts
Type 3 - Leveraged foreign exchange trading
Type 4 - Advising on securities
Type 5 - Advising on futures contracts
Staff of Corporate Member: HKD305